How to view this blog

Welcome! To get the most out of your visit, here are some tips. Some of posted photos that are quite small, but you can click on them to enlarge them. The YouTube link has a video player built in, which means you can just click on the YouTube image and a small window will open on the page and play the video. You can also double click on the image to enter my YouTube channel that has a lot more videos. If you like what you see, please leave a comment! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Playing catch up!

I AM SO SORRY! To all my loyal fans ( that's you, Mom!) who have been dying of anticipation for my next post, your wait is over. Teeheehee, just kidding, I have been really busy these past 2 weeks. Seeing as how so much as happened in the last 2 weeks; Mexico City Trip, Hospital Civil, Dia de los Muertos, Caves and Zip Lining. So I will be posting more than one blog- one for each subject. It will be a lot of blogging, lemme tell you.


It has been an emotionally stormy these past two weeks. I am just over half way done with my trip and I am realizing some peoples true colors. While I am having fun, making new friends and such, I need to know that "my persons" (to quote Greys Anatomy) are thinking about me . The distance of both time and place has really shown me who cares about me, and who doesnt care as much as I thought they did. It is painful to make certain realizations about those whom I love and trust, but it is better that it happens now and not years later, when I am bittered and hurt beyond repair. There are some friends I didn't even realize cared about me so much- I get emails and messages (and blog comments, hint hint) from people who really care about me and I know I need to cherish them more.

So how does Samantha get out of an emotional funk? PARTY!!! I have gone drinking and dancing 5 nights in the past week! Uh, maybe a little too much drinking one of those nights, but hey, I am studying abroad with an awesome bunch of people and how many times in my life will I be able to say that I partyed in Mexico for Los Muertos?

So today, I am feeling better, but I am not going to let anyone or anything bring me down anymore. This trip is about me, and I am going to enjoy it. No one or nothing will bog me down ever again!

No comments: